So it has been awhile since I posted so I'm doing something I did last summer for a post. I like this kind of thing because its easy to think of. :) Okay, here we go:
Making: Well, I'm obviously not making anything because I'm on the computer, but I was just making some pretzels dipped in almond bark for tomorrow's Valentines day party that we are having with Zach and Karin.
Eating: Preztels dipped in almond bark. Um..yes, I manged to eat several as I worked. Now I'm stuffed.
Drinking: water. I have my water bottle sitting right by me. I've learned that if I don't have a water bottle close by me, then I'll never drink any water in the day.
Reading: I just started a new book yesterday, so we'll see how long I keep reading it. :)
Wanting: to find a nice black skirt for my cousin's wedding that is exactly one month away from today.
Looking: forward to my cousin's wedding in Michigan. Mom, Emily, Janeal, and I are going down there and I'm so excited for it.
Playing: with my nails. I always pick at them and then they never grow. I should stop that bad habit.
Wasting: time listening to this dumb add on Spotify.
Wishing: That my contacts would hurry and get here. So excited for them. :)
Enjoying: That most of my siblings are still living at home.
Waiting: for tomorrow because then I can really start making my Valentines cake and decorating for it. :)
Cherishing: the little nephews. I know they are soon going to grow up and that this little cute stage that they are in right now won't last forever.
Liking: my new hair cut except that now that it is short, it is really fluffy. I made it super fluffy for Janeal last night and she was laughing at it. Thats not nice....just kidding, I was laughing at it too.
Wondering: where I can find a new water bottle because mine is leaking hard core.
Loving: so many things
Missing: those early childhood days when my biggest worry was if Isabelle (my doll) had her pajamas on or her day time clothes. Haha, those were good days. :)
Hoping: that I'll have enough time to go read my book after I get this done. (don't worry, I probably will. :)
Needing: hmmm, I'm needing to get off of this computer. :)
Smelling: nothing really.
Wearing: my glasses, but not for long. :) My contacts are going to come next week and then I'll probably get new glasses as well. :)
Noticing: that I can't really hear my own music that I'm listening to over Janeal's loud piano. Haha :)
Thinking: That I'm listening to another dumb add on Spotify. I should update to Premium but, I'm to cheap to do something like that. :)
Feeling: happy thats its Valentines Day tomorrow. I love that holiday.
Craving: I'm not craving anything. I'm still to stuffed from those pretzels. :)
Wanting: to find a nice black skirt for my cousin's wedding that is exactly one month away from today.
Looking: forward to my cousin's wedding in Michigan. Mom, Emily, Janeal, and I are going down there and I'm so excited for it.
Playing: with my nails. I always pick at them and then they never grow. I should stop that bad habit.
Wasting: time listening to this dumb add on Spotify.
Wishing: That my contacts would hurry and get here. So excited for them. :)
Enjoying: That most of my siblings are still living at home.
Waiting: for tomorrow because then I can really start making my Valentines cake and decorating for it. :)
Cherishing: the little nephews. I know they are soon going to grow up and that this little cute stage that they are in right now won't last forever.
Liking: my new hair cut except that now that it is short, it is really fluffy. I made it super fluffy for Janeal last night and she was laughing at it. Thats not nice....just kidding, I was laughing at it too.
Wondering: where I can find a new water bottle because mine is leaking hard core.
Loving: so many things
Missing: those early childhood days when my biggest worry was if Isabelle (my doll) had her pajamas on or her day time clothes. Haha, those were good days. :)
Hoping: that I'll have enough time to go read my book after I get this done. (don't worry, I probably will. :)
Needing: hmmm, I'm needing to get off of this computer. :)
Smelling: nothing really.
Wearing: my glasses, but not for long. :) My contacts are going to come next week and then I'll probably get new glasses as well. :)
Noticing: that I can't really hear my own music that I'm listening to over Janeal's loud piano. Haha :)
Thinking: That I'm listening to another dumb add on Spotify. I should update to Premium but, I'm to cheap to do something like that. :)
Feeling: happy thats its Valentines Day tomorrow. I love that holiday.
Craving: I'm not craving anything. I'm still to stuffed from those pretzels. :)
![]() |
| And, here is something for you to laugh at. haha:) |

No comments:
Post a Comment