Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Review!!


  • Can I just say...I love my umbrella!! While we were in Easter Washington, my aunt bought me an umbrella from Hobby Lobby. It has that old fashioned handle like a cane and it is orange, blue, and pink. :) I just got to use it again today while walking to the mail...
  • Hey, does anyone know of a good free slideshow maker? I'm trying to find one but....its not working out to well. :)
  • I was home alone today for a while. Mom and Emily had to go with Grandma to the hospital and everyone else went to work. So, I stayed home and played Life by myself. (I won to BTW. Haha!;) Then I watched Fireproof and I was really crying during that last part when 'Catherine was in the bay.' I have never cried that hard while watching a movie. Hahaha, it was kinda weird. :)
  • I got some weird yarn yesterday. It is a multi color and it makes interesting squares.
  • I'm still working on that post about the trip to Papa's! Actually...I haven't really started working on it....I've only been thinking about it
  • Well, since I just did a post.....the other day then I can't think of much more to write. Enjoy the week end!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment