Monday, April 14, 2014

Flash Back Monday!

 I know that 'Flash back Mondays' aren't  common (its usually 'flash back Friday') but I'm just doing it because I don't want to wait all the way until Friday to do a flash back! :)
Today I'm feeling like flashback-ing to 2011. So hop on and enjoy the ride! ;)

Last Sunday at SBCC!  Oh dear....

To celebrate the last Sunday at SBCC, we had the B's and V's
over. We did a Balvanz/Arnhart line up since it goes every other.
Haha, I had to laugh out loud when I saw that picture!
There is shrimpy Caroline...! ;)

I know I've put this one up before, but I love it so here it is again

Swinging with Jacob and Robbie

I've put his one up to.....

Tony, me, Grandma, and Emily. Tony is like a giant
standing by us. hahaha


Well, thats a flash back Monday for ya! Now I have to get on with my afternoon...piano/list making for our trips/cleaning for Sunday/ etc! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment