Saturday, March 29, 2014

Friday Review

It is Saturday but whatever


  • I'm doing this on Saturday because Friday was really busy so I didn't have time. Here are some things I did:
  • Dad and I got 18 chicks! They are cute right now but probably won't be in awhile. I'm hoping for a sunny day soon so I can take them out for some pictures
  • I made Rockey Road Fudge Bars for the boys and I felt guilty while I was making them. They are so packed with un-healthy ingredients that its just crazy. I like to make un-healthy things but not that un-healthy. The bottom layer is just a basic bar part and then the middle layer has cream cheese, butter, sugar, etc. with chocolate chips and marshmallows on top. Then the top layer is more chocolate. Its just really unhealthy. 
  • Mom and Janeal went to a women's retreat and the rest of us are home so after dinner we watched a movie. Then after that movie was done we watched another movie about a history guy. Has anyone here heard of Drive Thru History? It is about history but the guy who does it is funny so it is entertaining. :) I got to bed at 10:30 but then read a book in bed until 11:20. I would have kept reading because my book was so good but I was tired. 
  • So thats what I did yesterday!! :))
  • Mom bought me a super soft, big, fluffy, fuzzy, super soft, blanket. Its so soft!!
  • Well, I am going to go now because I probably should. 
  • BYE!! 

1 comment:

  1. We've watched Drive Thru History. It's pretty funny. =)

    ReplyDelete