| Ya know...totally normal to drag your rug out and sit on it....(weird dog..) |
| I spun around in circles and took this picture so that is why it might make you dizzy if you look at it to long! |
| I was trying to get pictures of myself for a new profile picture and Sparky was getting in the way so I had to put his leash on. He looks kind of sad doesn't he? |
There are a lot of him but that is okay. Since everyone is gone at work or something I always just go do something with Sparky. He is my 'buddy.' His nickname is Spunger-Bunger. (short for spongebob) Don't even ask why....I just came up with it.
That is such a cute dog! (the pics are really good; they look professional, especially the last one) I wish we still had our dog. I miss her :(
ReplyDelete