Right now I'm working on transferring some of our old pictures onto our computer. I will probably find some great pictures that I'll share with ya'll!! (starting in 2006)
(Note: There are alot of random photos..)
 |
Will you please check this out? William made all these pot holders for Aunt Trudy's bazaar (he had a little help from Dad) at age 12! Like, when I was 12 I was still learning how to read. (Okay, exaggeration.)
|
 |
Well, this picture is of Tommy and William working hard and me posing on a stool. I was trying to be a ballerina or something like that by standing on my tippy toes. I can remember exactly what I was thinking in that picture, "Maybe if I stand on my tippy toes I will look like a ballerina and in later years I'll look and this picture and think, 'Was she a ballerina?' " Oh dear... 2006 |
 |
This picture says a lot. A blazing fire, a pile of snow clothes, and a dinner. :) 2006 |
 |
Okay, that was a big snowman 2006 |
 |
This was such a great Christmas! I got some great presents (my princess dress, a triple doll stroller, some sticker books) and my cousin Nikki was visiting! 2006 |
 |
Janeal and Emily on Valentines 2007 |
 |
| 2006 |
 |
This was a fun 4th of July....maybe. We had Austin and Peter over and the boys went and...killed bee nest I think. I just jumped in though and put my camo pants on with my bright red 4th of July shirt. 2006 |
 |
Look at my toothy smile! ;) 2006 |
 |
This picture is funny. So Zach and Michael really wanted those cookies made. Right when the cookie sheet came out of the oven, Zach was scooping them off to the cooling rack and Michael was scooping new cookies on to be baked! We all laughed about that. :) 2006 |
 |
Zach and I playing candy land 2006 |
 |
The 'ArnStad Gang' ready to hit the Gold Mine Trail 2006 |
 |
Zach leaving again for FL! Hmm...why does he look so happy?? Maybe because Karin was going to be there? Hahaha.... 2006 |
 |
This is hilarious! I accidentally tied up Tommy and than Emily had to un-tie him. I felt bad at the time but when I saw this picture I laughed out loud. :) 2006 |
 |
Whoa! Lots of water! There is normally a bridge going across and just a little trickle of water going under the bridge 2007 |
 |
Ummm, I burned my hand because I tripped on the fire place. :(( it hurt. 2007 |
 |
Everyone push Michael down the hill!! 2007 |
 |
This is gorgeous. 2007 |
You guys had an awesome childhood :)
ReplyDelete