January:
 |
Ring in the new year!! We celebrated New Years by taking Zach
and Karin to the airport. |
 |
| I took the camera out one a frozen morning to practice photography |
 |
Tommy and I doing school. This was acually the night of the skate
night so I was super excited for that. :) |
 |
| Carissa B's birthday party! |
 |
I won these cool socks at her party and I loved them because
I love Valentines day! |
 |
| I figured out how to make some simple headbands... |
 |
I taught myself how to play the recorder and I was actually doing
okay with it, but now I forgot how to play. Oh well. |
 |
| a really yummy smoothie that I made. |
 |
Tommy and I had a contest to see who could draw Love better
in 3D. I drew the top one and he drew the bottom. |
February:
 |
| I took William's graduation pictures. |
 |
| Our first goat, Music died. She was almost 14 |
 |
| Who can resist a look like that?! |
 |
| I spend a fun afternoon with the Brink girls. See more here |
 |
I randomly found Zach's old PJ's and put them on.
Why am I so weird? ;) |
 |
I found a little ladybug and was excited because ladybugs are always
a good sign of winter ending. |
 |
| Sparky and me one afternoon |
March:
 |
I made dinner for the boys. I think if William hadn't made his rolls
then it wouldn't have been as good but whatever. :) |
 |
I took a few pictures of myself because I wanted to change my
profile picture |
 |
| Little Jeremiah P. He is such a cutie!! :) |
 |
| These were some pretty flowers...I love daffodils! |
 |
Sparky figured out how to jump onto his dog house
roof! (With just a little help from me) |
 |
Tommy and Janeal play Summer at the Honors recital. They did
great too! |
 |
| Minnie and I in the nursery one Sunday morning! |
 |
This is a good picture of Sparky. He is so attached to any of his
tennis balls! |
 |
| I put on a sari for fun. ;) |
 |
| Then I ate this rice that I had made. This is suppper good rice. :) |
 |
| An Easter lily! |
 |
| Our Easter party |
April:
 |
My cousins came over and I had fun taking their pictures.
See more here |
 |
| Haha, Sparky gets a hat. |
 |
| A puzzle that I finished |
 |
This is called Banana Grams. It is where you get scrabble tiles
and them start out with 7 and you make a word or 2 words. When
you run out of tiles you say, "Peel!" and then you grab 7 more
tiles. Well, we use to play this a lot and I wasn't very good. You
can tell by all my made-up words. :) |
 |
The Nikon D5100!! I was so excited when this came!
See more Here |
 |
| Sparky. This was one of the first pictures I took with the new camera |
 |
Then I took a bunch of pictures...:)
(Click to make larger) |
 |
But while I was taking pictures, we were getting the van and
other things ready for the Home school conference!! |
 |
And here we are at the Home school conference. This was
when we were going back to the van on Friday for dinner break. |
 |
Tommy and Janeal practicing for their performance that they did
for the family night. |
 |
| Allie, Mercedes, and I on Saturday morning! |
 |
The choral. I'm right down there. Can you see me? :) I'm in the
front row like really close to the end. :) Read more about
this whole conference here |
May:
 |
| Ring has kids! |
 |
| Making a blanket for Granny. |
 |
| Mothers Day |
 |
Dad and I picked a ton of lilacs one Saturday morning. I think
if we go again this year we will go earlier because a lot of them
were already dead! =\ Oh well, we still got a lot!!! |
 |
| I got my hair cut a little |
 |
Tommy and Isabelle win something!! (I forgot
what it was that they won though) |
 |
| My first cheesecake! |
 |
| The kids!! They were cuties but then they got sick... |
 |
Dad, Mom, Emily, Tommy, and I went to visit
Granny and Papa! This is when Dad took us on a walk
and it was a long, hot walk... |
 |
| I found some old pictures. I love this one of Granny and Papa.... |
 |
...and this one of Uncle Greg and Dad! Emily thinks that Dad looks
like me in my baby pictures and I think he does a little too. (Dad
is on the right and Uncle Greg is on the left) |
 |
Granny with her new blanket on her lap. This is such a typical sort of
picture when
we would visit Granny and Papa but now I'll cherish pictures that
have Granny in them like these |
 |
| We find a playground and take swing pictures at Granny and Papa's. :) |
 |
| We babysat the Somma kids at the end of May. It was fun! |
June:
 |
| Janeal's birthday! |
 |
| Janeal becomes a member of SCBC! |
 |
More photography practice. I love the caterpillar one but those little things
were nasty during spring. They were everywhere!! |
 |
| Nikki and I at our cousin's wedding!! |
July:
 |
| I did this cool design on my toes for the 4th of July! |
 |
| Hay day at Uncle Fred's for the 4th of July! Read more |
 |
This was one of Tommy's highlights...having a master class
with Ray Chen! |
 |
| I got this cool glow in the dark nail polish for the campout! |
 |
| William's birthday with the B's! |
 |
This was a 1 day vacation. Haha. Our family doesn't do vacation
so we decided to do a one day thing. We went on the ferry
to Orcas Island. Beside the fact of Mom getting carsick and
us missing our ferry, it was fun! |
 |
| Me on the Ferry |
 |
| This was the view on top of the island. It was gorgeous!! |
 |
| And here we are going back home on the ferry. |
 |
It was super pretty! (Thanks to Tommy for taking
those 4 up there^ :) |
 |
Tommy was playing around with his camera and we did this cool
'write your name with a flashlight' thingy. :) |
August:
 |
| Sparky... |
 |
| A cool design that I did on my nails. :) |
 |
| some friendship bracelets that I made for myself. |
 |
Uncle Greg, Aunt Vicki, and Claire come to visit us! Claire
loved 'Par-key!' |
 |
| Church softball! |
 |
This was a hat party we had for Mrs. Brewer. A whole bunch of
lady got together and ordered those kinds of hats and took a picture
for some support since she had cancer. |
 |
| Hahaha, this is a weird picture but I love it |
 |
| Lydia and I at the all church picnic |
 |
My friends and I at Isabelle's 13th birthday party
(Thanks to Mrs. Honey for the picture!) |
 |
Emily goes back to college. Notice the time. 6:10 in the morning..
thats why it looks like Tommy and I just woke up...because
we did. hahaha |
September:
 |
| Tommy got a new picture for my profile picture! |
 |
| School starts back up again |
 |
| September was really hot so I made this slip-n-slid |
 |
Corn day!! This was at the end when we had already finished everything
though. :) |
 |
| I made my first pies! |
 |
| One of my favorite pictures!! |
 |
We spent lots of time working on a Christmas CD that we made
for Granny. |
 |
We had Austin and Peter Y. over to play a game. Do you remember
when I was talking about this day in one of my Friday reviews? See
here |
 |
A bunch of apples that we made into cider at the Pabodys one
cold day! That was really fun, wasn't it Megan? :) |
October:
 |
| Samantha C. gets married! |
 |
We took a friend picture at her wedding...it didn't really work
out though. Oh well. |
 |
| George is soo cute!! |
 |
| A fall nature shoot. This was a fun picture to take. |
 |
| a stepping stone that I made. :) |
November:
 |
| I turn 15 :) |
 |
This was right around the Harvest Festival when I was getting
ready for it like crazy. I had a lot to do! :) |
 |
| A frosty morning |
 |
Dad and Mom go to Florida to visit everyone and I love this
picture that Mom took of the twins! They are just cuties! |
December:
 |
| William, Dad, and I do the Messiah. :) |
 |
| I had a Christmas recital. |
 |
| Our family Christmas picture. |
 |
| Sparky in the snow |
 |
| Getting a Christmas tree! |
 |
Emily and I made a bunch of Christmas cookies with
Grandma one Saturday. yummy.... |
 |
| We sing for Christmas Eve... |
 |
| A kid picture on Christmas Eve! |
 |
| Christmas morning!! |
 |
| Right after Christmas we re-did the family room! |
 |
And the New Year came and went with us in
Eastern WA with Granny during her last days.
(There will be a post about that coming up soon-ish.) |
....And that was my year. Happy New Year!!!
Caroline, not sure if you actually are better than me at condensing your year into one post... or just had less to post about?? ;} ~Krista
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure....I may have had less to post. I do one long post because I like to get it done and finished with in one post! It took me awhile though...=)
DeleteI love the pictures! Thanks for posting =)
ReplyDeletePicking apples with you was pretty fun. I had almost forgotten about that=) Love the pictures, Caroline.
ReplyDeleteThanks girls!! :)
ReplyDelete