- Okay so its not Christmas yet but whatevers. <is that even a word?
- I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and ate lots of yummy food. Today we are having our thanksgiving. We always go to Uncle Fred's house for Thanksgiving but the day after we have our Thanksgiving with just our family. Yesterday Janeal was babysitting so we weren't able to have it yesterday but we will today.
- Yesterday William, Tommy, and I set up our Christmas stuff! William has the outside job of putting all our lights up (there will be a picture next week or sooner ;) Tommy has the job of the stair way...putting up garland and lights. I got the job of getting all our little Christmas stuff out and putting the fall stuff away. I got to use some of my decorations from the Harvest Festival so I was happy about that. ;)
- I woke up at 5:00 yesterday to go shopping. It was not funny. After awhile I woke up and got serious about shopping. We saw some of our friends at Fred Meyer so that was fun. :) Oh and I got this super cute owl necklace so thats exciting. It was super long though when I put it on but Dad made it shorter some how....
- Well...I should probably go. I kinda need to eat breakfast but there isn't much to eat. I guess I'll go find something.
Have a great Saturday!!
~Caroline
| Just for Laughs: You'll only understand this if you have watched Monster Inc. Mike got covered up again!! lol |
No comments:
Post a Comment