Saturday, October 26, 2013

Friday Review

Hey!!


  • Little did I know that last week was my 100th post of blogger!! yay. 
  • Sorry that this is late. I was busy yesterday and then today I was busy again.
  • Yesterday night I went and carved pumpkins with some friends! It was a lot of fun. 
  • I learned how to put music on my phone now so thats nice. ;)
  • Today Janeal, Mom, and I went to visit Grandma and Grandpa. It was pretty fun. On the way home we stopped at some clothes stores but I only found one little thing that Mom is going to save for my Birthday...
  • hmm...I don't really know what to write about....
  • Fall has really hit. The leaves are soo pretty. I took a bunch of pictures that I will be putting up later. ;)
  • I'm working on a another puzzle right now.....
  • Okay. I think I'm gonna go. :)


Barbie w/no make-up...Lol
Just for laughs. This is a barbie doll with no makeup on and makeup. She looks
so old in the no makeup one....its creepy.;)

     
The twins...aren't they adorable?? I love how they're holding hands....

Preview of the promised post...;)
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment