- First off, Happpy Birthdayyy to Emily!! :)
- This past week was very busy. I realized that the only day I didn't see any of my church friends was on Tuesday! Monday...I went to the Brink's house in the afternoon and it was super fun! That evening was my first Messiah practice and it went well. Tuesday...I just sat around at home and I think I played a computer game! ;) Wednesday...I had my first piano lesson and we got home and rushed to my Spanish class and then we went to the Woolleys and Miss Woolley drove us to roller skating. That was a pretty fun day. Thursday.....I went to the Pabody's to help make Apple Cider. There is one word to describe the cider...D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S. Friday..(later on tonight) we are having some of the Yost kids over to play bored games, eat pumpkin cookies, and sip cider. Doesn't that sound cozy?!?! :) And tomorrow I'm going to like a conference of sorts. I haven't really heard much about it.
- lets see...what else should I tell ya'll?
- I'm listening to a new CD right now and I love it. :)
- Yesterday when we were doing cider we had to wash the apples in 3 different buckets of water. The water wasn't really cold but the air was cold so it made my hands numb! I had to go warm them up by the fire. It was cozy.
- If you couldn't tell, I like the word cozy. I think I'm going to decorate my house today to make it more cozy. hehe.
- I got a new blog look! What do think? I might add the 'Meet my Family' on the side bar again and I might add a few more things too so be watching.
- Okay. This is a long enough Friday Review. Plus I'm hungry and cold so I think I'll go put some cozy socks on and eat lunch.
| Since its her birthday, I thought I'd put a pic of her on my blog! This is what we have on our desktop background today. |
![]() |
| I made a cozy fall collage ;) |
| Just for the laughs. I love this one because its soo true!! =D |
Have a wonderful weekend and remember to do something cozy. :)
~Caroline

That conference tomorrow... if it is what I think it is... we are going as well!
ReplyDeleteIt will be really neat to hear some of these speakers. Cannot wait!! ~Krista
Is it the VOM one? I think a lot of people I know might end up at it! :)
DeleteYep that's it. We are bringing a friend with us. Yay! :} Just think, you might never have another chance to meet some of the featured speakers. See you there! ~KK~
DeleteI like your spelling of board games=) You make me laugh!!!
ReplyDeleteYou skipped a week! ;} Just a reminder. Thats all.
ReplyDelete