Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Review

HEY!!


  • This week has been full of sun...yes...I even got a tan! 
  • Since this week was full of sun, I decided to take it upon myself to make a slip-n-slid. It is really fun. 
  • Yesterday there was a bridal shower for Samantha. I'm actually really excited for her wedding that is coming up really soon. Hehe, I'm already thinking about what to wear!
  • This last Sunday was the first bathroom brigade in the evening service! Christy decided to take several goofy pictures of us...it was great. (For those of you who don't know what bathroom brigade is...let me explain. Our church rents out to a school so every Sunday when school is going on, a group of girls get together and clean all the bathrooms. Lets see, my job is usually cleaning the men's toilets...but this week I got a very easy job of unlocking the garbage cans and paper towel containers. That was a lot nicer of a job!)
  • What do you think girls? Should I change my blog look? There are some really cute fall looks that I can change it too....maybe I'll wait till October. 
  • This past week Isabelle, Colby, Carissa, and myself have been busy planning our booth for the Harvest Festival! We are doing snow cones again but this year we are decorating it a bit different. It should be fun! 
  • Messiah is starting reallly soon! I'm soo excited! I <3 doing Messiah! 
  • I'm almost 15 folks...thats a little bit scary. 
  • Tonight I feel like star gazing. 
  • I like Friday Reviews because they are so random. Haha. 
  • I'm going to start a new thing on Friday Reviews where I will put a 'Just for the Laughs' picture on the bottom of each picture if I have a funny picture. (I'll probably get them all off of Pinterest if you were wondering.)

Bathroom crew!! (For those of you wondering why Clara and I are wearing hats
its because there is a lady in our church who has Brest Cancer and since she is
losing her hair she has to wear hats like the ones we have on. Lots and lots of
ladies ordered these kind of hats to show support and to wear them at church.
I think it is really neat how so many ladies decided to do this for her
.)

Randomly going through our pictures and came upon this picture....aren't they
cuties? this was awhile ago. 



Just for the Laughs....
His face is so funny in the 2nd one!!! 
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment