On Saturday I told Tommy I wanted some back to school picture of me (and some more profile picture choices) and he agreed to take my picture. Some of them turned out nicely so here they are! (And BTW, if you think this is weird that I'm putting up pictures of myself then go chat to Allie B...she was the one who told me to do a blog post with them! ;)
 |
I think I was laughing here because Tommy was making me look into the sun and he wasn't having very much mercy on my eyes!! I kept telling him that I couldn't keep looking but he kept on saying that I could. |
 |
| Random face... |
What is your favorite? :)
~Caroline
I love these pictures! I think it's too hard to pick a favorite. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I really like the one of you sitting on the fence=)
ReplyDeleteThanks, girls! :)
ReplyDelete