Here is my promised post! The campout was super fun and I'm sad it's already over. I think that lots of the pictures will have a story so enjoy!! :)
 |
If you remember from last year campout pictures, you will remember the I
had a nicer view of the drive up then this year. Click here to see what I mean! |
 |
| Watching the videos |
My friend's and I decided to make commercials when we got tired of playing bored games. We all had to think of something to commercial about and then we watched all of them and Carissa judged us. Dankia and I both won, but she never said how were Isabelle and Colby ranked. Anyway, Danika's commercial was about huckleberries, Colby's was about Nature's Rope, Isabelle's was about saving the trees, and mine was about saving slugs because they make great pets. Haha. :)
 |
| Danika and Colby |
 |
| After we made commercials, we played badminton |
This was interesting. Isabelle, Colby, and I had planned a morning walk and in order for us to go, we had to get our brothers to come with us. Lets just make a long story short...the boys didn't know that we were going on the 'Nature walk' so early and we had to keep waking them up before they realized. We finally headed out on our walk 40 minutes behind schedule....oh well...it was a fun memory even if it was late.
The walk was really long and steep and the only thing motivating us was 'the view' on the top. Unfortunately......'the view' had clouds over it. It would have been really pretty if the clouds wouldn't have been there.
 |
| Colby, Mitchel, Grant, Roscoe, and Tommy waiting to go back down |
 |
This was exciting...Janeal dove us down to the other camp to go to the showers...
Meghan, Lena, Priscilla, and I got to ride in the back of the truckl\....thankfully Janeal
is a pretty good driver. :) |
 |
| Volleyball! |
 |
| all the little kids loved Priscilla! |
 |
| Haha, I caught Colby in this picture. |
 |
| Grace being her usual self =D |
 |
| More volley ball |
 |
| My nephews cousin, Lincoln! |
 |
| Abby...she is soo cute! |
 |
| Nature! |
 |
| The Olympic parade! |
 |
Since Abby and Andrew are leaving for seminary the Olympics had a special
thing where all the kids who had been in the Sunday school went and gave them
a hug. |
 |
| Going through the ropes! We made it too! :) |
 |
| This Handshake/skit was too funny! |
 |
During the Saturday night gathering, Pastor Steve Sent off his daughter and
son-in-law. |
 |
Oh..this is a picture of Cassidy and me if you couldn't tell. We went over to the
VanderHeiden's fire on Saturday night and Tommy was trying out some settings
on his camera. We were trying to make circles...Cassidy made all those green
things and I just stayed in one spot and did a whole bunch of pink/purple circles. :) |
 |
| Breakfast the next morning at our campsite! |
And that ended the Campout. The sun finally came out on Sunday which was nice. Hope you enjoyed the pictures!!
~Caroline
Yes, thanks for the pictures.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures, Caroline! :)
ReplyDelete