Monday, June 17, 2013

Janeal's Birthday!

Yesterday we celebrated Janeal's 21 birthday and Father's day! It was a fun day...going to church and then BBQing steak and sitting around the table talking. Tommy also took lots of all three of us girls and of course I'm going to share some with you!


This was about the only good one that turned out of all of us

uhhh...as I was saying...not all of them turned out very nice...haha

This one we were suppose to pretend we were talking to Janeal
but it didn't turn out so well

Dad wanted us to take our glasses off just for kicks and giggles....
haha
waiting for Janeal to come back....

In this pic we were looking at ourselves in Emily's sunglasses and I
like how it turned out. 

random pose with sunglasses

Birthday girl

yummy....

whoa...I look a bit scary in this picture....haha



my decorations :) Sunflowers!!

talking around the table

Janeal with her pies! 

                Happy 21 Birthday, Janeal!!


No comments:

Post a Comment