| This was taken when Janeal and Tommy were waiting to get a mic check. |
| and this is when they were having the mic check! I didn't get any good ones of them performing.... |
| Me, Mercedes, and Alejandra before the family night started! |
| this is a picture that didn't turn out so well, but I like it :) |
| and here is me standing (with a bunch of other people) waiting for the choral. I have my normal expression on ;) |
| And here is a picture of the church :) |
Okay...now for some other stuff. I'm going to tell you about our goat having Kids this morning. Hopefully you don't mind! :)
Okay, so I knew that Ring (our goat) would probably have babies today so I decided that I would keep a close eye one her. Mom and I put her in her birthing pen and I didn't think she would have them until the afternoon. So, I got my school and started doing it on the porch. I hadn't gotten very far until I thought I should go check up on the goat again so I grabbed my shoes and went running back there. I saw that she was closer because it almost looked like her water was broken and just kinda grossly lying on the ground. Anyways, Ring went to lay down and I was about to head back to the porch and finish my school when I saw that she was pushing. I went and looked and low and behold...there's a hoof. "Well, great," I thought, "Now and I can't go running back to tell Mom because I have to stay here!" I decided that I wasn't being a very good helper because one minute I would be saying, "You're doing a good job, Ring. Good girl." and then the next minute I would be like, "Come on Girl! Stand up! You'll never get it out if you are just sitting there! Duh..."
Pretty much the whole time I was watching her give birth I was thinking, "Don't get grossed out Caroline." I knew that I I thought about what I was watching too hard, I would get grossed out. So, she had her first one and then I decided to run really fast to the house and get mom. She came back and we watched Ring give birth to TWO more kids! She had triplets! Her 3rd one was unexpected because it just came out! It took her like 5 seconds to get it out! By that time, Janeal was there and I made her grab the kid that just came out because I wasn't going to touch that thing covered in grossness. lol. I decided that I wouldn't make a good midwife. :) I will probably be posting pictures of them when they are clean and cute! That will probably be tomorrow or the next day. Oh and BTW they are all white and there are 2 boys and 1 girl.
Well, I'm assuming that you didn't want to read that story. Just be thankful that I didn't put in every since detail! I could have ya know.... :)
I'm leaving now. Have a great weekend!
~Caroline
lol I wish I had been there to see YOU! (not the kids, that would have grossed me out also!)
ReplyDeleteI prefer seeing calves being born... ~Sadies
ReplyDelete