Girl, these are gorgeous pictures! I loove the first one, its amazing! :D Looks like you're having fun with the new camera, try shooting in all manual if you havent already, it's a lot of fun! :)
Thanks! I have tried shooting manual and I like it, but I like doing auto too if I need to capture a moment really fast :)like Sparky who doesn't like to sit still for a long time =D
Wow Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteGirl, these are gorgeous pictures! I loove the first one, its amazing! :D Looks like you're having fun with the new camera, try shooting in all manual if you havent already, it's a lot of fun! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I have tried shooting manual and I like it, but I like doing auto too if I need to capture a moment really fast :)like Sparky who doesn't like to sit still for a long time =D
Delete