Saturday, March 16, 2013

reminiscing in 2007

Hey people out on blogger land!!
  I'm back.  After 10 days of not posting, I decided to post. :) Lets just say, I'm not a good blogger. :]
  This reminiscing post, I decided just to post pretty much every picture. Last time I only posted 4 pictures, but trust me, there's more in that year! :) I think I will put those up later.
Ok...BYE!!!!!! <<<wow, I'm weird. :P



                                     
                                           Tommy and I standing my our Christmas tree

All of us on Christmas Eve

This was always so fun to do! I would get a bunch of cans and food
and set up my 'store.' Then I would get my dolls and they would be my
costumers :) I would do this all the time and after awhile I changed
my 'store' to Nancy's Nails which was a finger nail polish store.
I think that store was more fun :)

I would do this a lot too. Get alllllll my dolls, lay them on a blanket,
and put them down for a nap. Then I would read a book :)

This is one of my favorite pictures. The oldest and youngest
sitting on the side walk  watching......ummm....I don't even know
what we were watching. Probably Michael light off fireworks
seeing that this picture was taken on the 3rd of July. :)

Ooh. ummm. This was the same day. Can you tell?
I'm wearing the same shirt. Why is it that I keep on finding goofy
pictures of Emily and I?? ;)

My cousin, Fallon and I on William's birthday

This picture was taken when Michael broke (or did he sprain it?) his ankle.
I was the
person who would make sure he had his little seat (you can see
that I have it) and I would bring out Isabelle and put her in her stroller
so I would have something to do. 

Emily's birthday! Lets see how old she's turning....7? ummm
Maybe she was turning 17

all the kids

the boys on Christmas eve...

...And the girls on Christmas eve

William and I doing school one day. :)

Dad's birthday. Janeal make him a Jack-o-lantern cake since
his BD is on Oct. 30 and since his Mom would always do that
for him when he was a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment