Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My promised post...

Here is my promised post! I went to the Brinks home on Saturday and we had a blast! We went to the Lynden Park and we played our instruments. In all, it was a really fun day. :)


This picture is of us walking to the park. (Nice, Allie...)


We saw some ducks along the way and I had to take a picture


Umm...This is me coming out of Edaleen Dairy with an ice-cream cone!

Me on the baby swing...

...and me on a tire swing. This tire swing was crazy spinny and dizzy....


Mercedes, Anna, and I gazing at a...window. Ya..we were a bit crazy at the park...



Allie and I

This is us walking home. Allie and I ended up getting home way faster then
Anna and Sadies. 

I was feeling pretty musical here. I'm playing a flute, clarinet, recorder, and
guitar.  DISCLAIMER: I only own the recorder and thats the only one I can play.
I was playing Anna's guitar, Mercedes flute, and Allie's clarinet. 

Sadies and I playing recorders :)

3 comments:

  1. You look so natural with the other instruments!:)LOL
    Maybe you can get a clarinet! or something!
    Allie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only reason I look good with the clarinet is because you told me to pose so it looked like I could actually play it....That thing was so hard to get a sound out of. :]

      Delete