Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Review #1

 Hey guys! I'm starting something new as you can see. What I'm going to do is just write a review on how my week went. (For those of you who follow Abby's blog, It is almost like her Friday-Grab-Bags but a little different  :) Ok, Here we go.


I straightened my Hair! (Random...)


  I worked on my eye drawing skills

                                                       

Carissa, Iasbelle, and I in the...bathroom....anyways.  I fixed this picture up a little so thats why you can't see me. :)

  The Skate night was a blast! I ended up winning the game we are playing right here and I bought a   bag of popcorn. :)


     
  We had a visitor for dinner. (that's Sparky looking through our window.
                                         
I baked cookies
 
                                                 
And I drew LOVE in 3D



The End.
P.S. I'm going to be changing how my blog looks pretty soon since I don't like this font and stuff like that. Hopefully you can read what I'm saying! :)

2 comments:

  1. That is a fun idea to do weekly reviews! I will look forward to them. :} ~KK~

    ReplyDelete