Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Part 3

Ok, here is part 3! This is the last part so enjoy it. :)


Climbing the stairs


Looking at their new Christmas present



Benjamin

They loved climbing the stairs at our church on Christmas Eve!

Janeal and Alexander


Alexander

Benjamin

Alexander loved feeling this doll's eyes! 

Benjamin eating lunch!

Alexander

"Ummm, I think this is just a little bit to short for me!"
(We put Alexander in this sweatshirt which was
Zach's old one! He looked just like Zach did when  he
was a baby. :)

Mom and Alexander

Benjamin and Bobby! (Bobby is the doll..)

I dressed up Benjamin like this and Alexander was shocked! :)

Then he looked at me like, "How come you dressed up brother and not
me?" :)

Benjamin playing the recorder

This was so cute! Benjamin was pushing Alexander
all over the house. :)

I built a 'fort' out of tables and blankets that they loved! :)

Benjamin

Alexander

brothers! 

I think Alexander liked his dinner...:)

They loved pushing these things around! The highchair  and
laundry basket was their favorite! 

Micheal taking the boys for a walk!

They loved eating the popping candy that they got for Christmas


Breakfast the next morning. (I love Benjamin's expression right here!)

Playing on Karin's tablet!

Benjamin

Alexander

It started snowing so I took them outside and they loved it. :)



~Caroline



4 comments:

  1. They are so cute!!:) I love how you dressed Benjamin up!lol Alexander's expressions are so adorable!
    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures, Caroline!

    Is it just me, or does sitting in a bin of legos sound a little uncomfortable to you, too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, its not just you. That does sound uncomfortable. :) lol

    ReplyDelete