Monday, January 7, 2013

My Year

JANUARY 
Right at the beginning of Jan. we had to say Good Bye to
our blue heeler 14 year old dog, Mickey.
We got a ton of snow more to the middle of January which was
fun! :)
The All-Church skate night! 
Me, Isabelle, and Hannah at the Skate night

FEBRUARY 
We wanted a new dog after we said Bye to Mickey, we really
wanted to get a new blue heeler dog. We found one right at 
the beginning of Feb. and he was sooo cute! 
I got all dressed up in pink and red for Valentines day!
My Valentines Day dinner. Mmmmmm.
I got to practice photography one day when I made Chocolate
chip cookies! :) 
Sparky 


Me and Sparky


                                                                       MARCH
We had some more snow in March that only last for a couple hours
but I got some really pretty pictures with the snow and the sun
coming out.


Sparky
More practice with photography!
                                                                         APRIL
Some Easter eggs that I dyed! 
Easter morning with friends!
(we had choir that day so that is why we are all wearing black)

Hannah and I on Easter
We went to a Home school Conference with Voddie Baucham
speaking

Doing the choir at the Home School Conference was so much fun
also!
                                                                           
                                                                              MAY
More photography practice with  May tulips!
Me riding a horse at Mom's Birthday Party :)

We went to go visit Granny and Papa as a family  (usually one of
us has to stay home to take care of our animals) and Michael built
me a swing! :)

Jumping picture on top of the mountain! 
Group picture

Last Bright Lights of the year! (umm...hi Alexis...lol)

photography 
Janeal's birthday lunch.  
Janeal's birthday 
Going to William's softball games were always so much fun!
Tommy's Birthday
                                                                          JULY
4th of July at the Balvanzes! 
One of my very favorites! 
My cousin,  Ellie 
William's Birthday
We made lots of trips to the Langley's during summer
                                                                      AUGUST
The campout was the best e.v.e.r. It was sooooo much fun! :)
Our campsite

We re-did our whole church library during the month of August.
It was a lot of fun doing it with friends!
Robbie (my cousin) took our family picture and then he said he had to get
a picture of him jumping out behind us.  Soo...we agreed. :)

We got to go tubing for doing the library and it was a blast 

Me and Carissa at Troy and Bailey's wedding!
SEPTEMBER


I took some pictures of myself with our camera timer and this
was about the only one that turned out. :)
Alexander and Benjamin's first Birthday!! :)
                                                             
Emily celebrated her Birthday with her friends at PCC
I love autumn with all the changing colors. 
                                                                 OCTOBER
I love this picture basically because this is what our goats do
all the time when I go out to our apple trees! They always come up
to the end of the fence and wait for me to throw them an apple. :)
Tommy and I carving pumpkins! 
                                                               NOVEMBER
We had the Lind kids over to babysit right at the beginning of
November. Minnie is so cute here!

my birthday....ummm...thanks tommy 


Practicing the Messiah :) 

A fun girls night with the V girls! (Thanks for sticking your dog in
your face, Hannah...lol)
The Harvest Festival was such a blast! :)
Thanksgiving at Uncle Fred and Aunt Tammi's house! 
                                                                 DECEMBER
Sorry about this! All of Decembers are backwards [?] so you will have to scroll to the bottom and go up! :) I tried to get them in order but blogger was being really goofy. 

Alexander and Benjamin!
Benjamin helping rip up paper at Christmas time! :)
all the kids on Christmas Eve
Some Christmas cookies that I made with Grandma and Emily  
The Messiah was sooo much fun!
Michael's birthday
Happy New Year!!
                                                               
~Caroline

5 comments:

  1. Great post Caroline!
    Nice pic. Alexis!lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Caroline. Thank you for that lovely picture of me. :P
    Buut nice post girl! That must have taken you a while to put together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love all of them! Great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you guys are tired of Sparky could I have him?=) He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete