Well, here goes with the pictures! All of these pictures were taking on Thursday when they came over for the first time. I'll try to get part 2 out here asap. :)
 |
| They loved exploring right when they got here! |
 |
| All ready for dinner! |
 |
| Benjmain |
 |
I don't think Alexander is worried about opening his mouth with food in it! :) lol |
 |
Alexander all excited for the cracker Zach was giving him!
|
|
 |
| Benjamin being goofy |
 |
| Benjamin being goofy again! |
 |
| Then of course he started laughing at himself. |
 |
| Alexander |
 |
| They love the stairs! |
I love all of the pictures! Your nephews look like so much fun. :)
ReplyDeleteThey are a lot of fun! :)
DeleteLove seeing these pics!!! Thanks for posting these
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! :)
Delete