I decided that I can't just leave you for 9 or so days without any pictures of the boys! :) So here is a couple to.....make you happy! :)
 |
| "This seriously tastes delicious!!" |
 |
| Alexander early this morning! |
 |
I LOVE this picture! It is so typical. Benjamin goes up to Alexander and grabs Alexander's binky right out of his mouth and runs while Alexander sits there sobbing. It really is a sad picture but it is so cute still. I think Benjamin has that look on his face like, "Oh no. I'm going to get in trouble if I don't get out of here soon cuz I just made brother cry!" lol |
 |
| Benjamin being a cutie as usually |
It has been so fun with them! Yesterday night Zach and Karin dropped them off and the boys stayed over night! It was so fun to have them. I woke up at about 5:30 (or later) to sit with them as they woke up. It was fun. I'm not even tired....yet....anyways. They are the cutest boys in the whole world! (Ok, maybe every aunt says that. lol) I have a lot of other pictures to let you see but I don't feel like loading a bunch of pics up yet. Plus I should wait till I have all my pictures from the whole visit. :) See ya'll later! :)
They are cute! Especially that second picture. :} LOL!! ~KK~
ReplyDelete